TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- The Members agree to share information with other members of the organization, at will, and as permitted by the laws or regulations of their organization, best practices and program artifacts, and technology to increase the effectiveness and realize efficiencies to help advance each of their information access and sharing initiatives.
- The Members have the full discretion to decide what information, best practices and technology they are willing or able to share with the other Members of the NISC.
- The Member accepting something from another Member shall do so at their own risk. The Originating Member shall not be held responsible for how the information or item is used after it is shared.
- Any Member can terminate their membership in the NISC through written notice to the NISC. Termination of membership will be effective upon receipt of written notifications.
- Any termination of membership shall not prejudice any rights or obligations accrued to the Members prior to termination.
USE OF ONLINE MEMBER PORTAL, NISC NEXUS
- Information may not be shared on this site that violates any copyrights, patents, or trademarks, or that is confidential in nature.
- Communication via this site may not be unlawful, offensive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, including any communications that encourage criminal offenses or civil liabilities.
- No malware or harmful computer code may be uploaded.
- Personal information of other site users/NISC members may not be used or shared for marketing purposes.
- This site may contain links to external sites not owned or operated by the NISC. These links are provided for the convenience of site users and are not controlled by the NISC or the site operators. Content on these sites is not validated or endorsed by the NISC.
- Any actions taken by users of the site may not violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the NISC and the site operators from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of this site.
- If you believe that information shared on this site infringes on your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.