This Content Is For NISC Members.
Already a Member? Log in.
Ready to join? Apply today.
Why become a member? What's in it for me?
When you join the NISC, you become part of a group of organizations in the fields of public safety and emergency response who - like you - are committed to improving information sharing to create more resilient communities. As a member, you'll have access to guidance and technical assistance on identifying available technology, you'll be invited to webinars & events, you'll have the chance to sit on NISC working groups, and you'll have access to the members-only content in our member portal.
In the NISC Member Portal, you'll find:
- A connection to data shared in the NISC Common Library Group in ArcGIS Online
- An interactive member directory
- A place to "test drive" emerging templates and apps to improve your information sharing - plus free downloads of the tools you like to deploy in your operational environment
- A resource library where you can share or download code, documents & resources
- A collection of NISC Virtual USA Information Products that make it easy to leverage the lessons learned through the Virtual USA Program
- The NISC Situation Room, a configured third party app that can be leveraged for testing and instructional purposes
NISC membership is free for government and non-profit organizations, as well as for private sector partners. Read more about member benefits and apply online - don't wait another day to start improving your information sharing!
The Member Portal is loaded with tools and resources
To Learn More, Click On The Tutorials Below: